My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Went to Big Lots and Found a Penny in the Parking Lot

Today I dropped two grocery bags of stuff at Goodwill. I already had one bag in the car ready to go and another bag started. I made myself go around and find one thing in each room to donate. I have too much stuff

So, I dropped off the bags then walked over to Big Lots. I just got a few things and as I was walking back to my car, I saw a bright shiny penny in the parking lot.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
 
Year:  2012  
U.S. Mint:  D  
Condition:  shiny
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails