Monday, January 28, 2013

Found a Penny at the Dollar Store

Today I went to the dollar store but on the way there, I couldn't remember what I wanted to get. Does that ever happen to you? I figured walking around I'd remember. I didn't, but I did manage to choose nine items I just had to have. 

I spotted a penny on the floor so it was worth the trip!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1999
 U.S. Mint:   D
Condition: just a little tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013: $.64

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. Friday I was at the post office and found 3 quarters on the ground near the counter (years 1999D; 2009P; and 2001P). Then Sunday I found a penny at 2 different gas stations (years 1994; the other is too dirty to read). Into the jar they go! That brings my 2013 total to 84 cents! ...spider4041 (2013 $0.84)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great! Finding three quarters all at once would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...