My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Bought a New Windshield and Found 12 Cents

Today I had my old cracked windshield replaced on West Broadway. Someone had told me about how much cheaper these places were, so I thought I'd just go get 'er done. First I went to the credit union and got cash because they're not the kind of places that take plastic, I think. 

I pulled into one with a guy standing out front and he quoted me $100. I said sure (beats $400+ at "regular" places!) and pulled my car into the stall. Here's a pic of him using his head to get the old windshield out. 

While he was removing the old one and installing the new one (it had a label on it and everything so guess it's new), I wandered around. I found 2 pennies and a dime plus this other junk. The area is full of recycling centers and places to buy cheap tires, auto glass, and auto repair.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime 

Year:  2005, 2006, 1999 
U.S. Mint:  D, none, D
Condition:  pennies are dirty, dime is shiny
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.45

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails