My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Found a Penny in the Street

Today I went to Disney on Ice with my granddaughter. How exciting! She loved it, and I liked it too, but I had so much more fun sneaking peeks at her loving it!

Afterward we met up with her brother and mom, and we all went to McDonald's where I spotted a penny on the floor. I was carrying the tray, so I let my grandson pick it up (and keep it).

Then I was driving home and saw a penny out the side window of my car. I put the car in park and got out to get it. It's so dinged up that it's unreadable, but it's a penny!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny  
 
Year:  ?
U.S. Mint:  ?  
Condition:  dinged up, unreadable
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails