Friday, January 11, 2013

Found a Penny in the Street

Today I went to Disney on Ice with my granddaughter. How exciting! She loved it, and I liked it too, but I had so much more fun sneaking peeks at her loving it!

Afterward we met up with her brother and mom, and we all went to McDonald's where I spotted a penny on the floor. I was carrying the tray, so I let my grandson pick it up (and keep it).

Then I was driving home and saw a penny out the side window of my car. I put the car in park and got out to get it. It's so dinged up that it's unreadable, but it's a penny!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny  
 
Year:  ?
U.S. Mint:  ?  
Condition:  dinged up, unreadable
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...