My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Took a Walk and Found Two Pennies

Today I ran some errands then took a walk. I found these two pennies. The one on the left is filthy dirty and has gouges around the perimeter. I can't read the date or mint mark.

Yesterday I took the aluminum cans I've been saving to a recycling center. They were paying $1.05 a pound. Sweet! I had 7 pounds so that was worth hauling them around in my car all those months. 

I also took some junk that I'd found with my magnet. I had 39 pounds of that junk, but they only paid 9 cents a pound. Oh well, recycling it's better than throwing it in the trash!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
 
Year:  2001, ?
U.S. Mint:  D, ?  
Condition:   one is a tad shiny, the other gouged, tarnished, and filthy
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.16

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails