My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Found a Nickel in the Change Tray at the Grocery Store

Today I went to Fresh and Easy to do my "big" shopping. All that means is I printed off one of their coupons for $4 off if you spend $30. Since I needed quite few things I was out of like canola oil, rice, kitty litter, stuff like that, I knew I could easily spend $30. 

Fresh and Easy is a chain of stores, but the stores are small, so I usually do "big" shopping at Fry's (Kroger). But with the $4 off, I like to go there occasionally.

As I was checking out, I saw this nickel in the change tray! It's mine now.
 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 nickel 

Year:  1985
U.S. Mint:  P
Condition:  shiny
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails