Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today I Volunteered Then Found a Penny

Today I volunteered. I read the end of the book From the Ground Up:  Environmental Racism and the Rise of the Environmental Justice Movement by Luke W. Cole and Sheila R. Foster. 

I like reading the endings of these types of books because I get to read the notes or footnotes. Yes, I'm a weirdo, but I have a soft spot for references and such. So, I read the last three files and finished the book so it can be all done. Yay!


But I didn't find any money. 

Next I went to the post office. On the way there, I spotted a penny out my driver's side window laying on the street. I walked back there when I was done mailing my letter but couldn't find it. I think someone else picked it up! The nerve.

Then I drove to Fresh and Easy where I spotted this penny in the second aisle. Yay!  

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny  

Year:  2012 
U.S. Mint:  D 
Condition:  like  new, shiny and bright
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...