My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today I Volunteered Then Found a Penny

Today I volunteered. I read the end of the book From the Ground Up:  Environmental Racism and the Rise of the Environmental Justice Movement by Luke W. Cole and Sheila R. Foster. 

I like reading the endings of these types of books because I get to read the notes or footnotes. Yes, I'm a weirdo, but I have a soft spot for references and such. So, I read the last three files and finished the book so it can be all done. Yay!


But I didn't find any money. 

Next I went to the post office. On the way there, I spotted a penny out my driver's side window laying on the street. I walked back there when I was done mailing my letter but couldn't find it. I think someone else picked it up! The nerve.

Then I drove to Fresh and Easy where I spotted this penny in the second aisle. Yay!  

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny  

Year:  2012 
U.S. Mint:  D 
Condition:  like  new, shiny and bright
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.17

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails