My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Took a Long Walk and Found Four Pennies

Today I took a fairly long walk (an hour). Anyway, that's long for me. But it's been cold, actually getting below freezing at night, and I felt like I needed to get some sunshine on my back. I've been cold!

So, I headed out and walked around the neighborhood. I was heading home, empty handed when I spotted a penny on the sidewalk. 


Then I detoured into a church parking lot and found another penny.  Then I walked around a parking lot of some small office buildings, where, you guessed it, I found a third penny! 

I was feeling very lucky so headed home. In the parking lot of my complex, I found another penny. Woo hoo!

Have you found any money lately? Do tell!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies    

Year:  1973, 1989, ?, ?
U.S. Mint:  none,  D, ?, ?  
Condition:  mostly dirty and tarnished
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.22

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails