Sunday, January 13, 2013

Took a Long Walk and Found Four Pennies

Today I took a fairly long walk (an hour). Anyway, that's long for me. But it's been cold, actually getting below freezing at night, and I felt like I needed to get some sunshine on my back. I've been cold!

So, I headed out and walked around the neighborhood. I was heading home, empty handed when I spotted a penny on the sidewalk. 


Then I detoured into a church parking lot and found another penny.  Then I walked around a parking lot of some small office buildings, where, you guessed it, I found a third penny! 

I was feeling very lucky so headed home. In the parking lot of my complex, I found another penny. Woo hoo!

Have you found any money lately? Do tell!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies    

Year:  1973, 1989, ?, ?
U.S. Mint:  none,  D, ?, ?  
Condition:  mostly dirty and tarnished
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...