Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Found 12 Cents at the Library

Today I went to volunteer. For the last time. Learning Ally (formerly known as Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic) is closing the Phoenix studio this Friday. Sad day. So, I did a little work, but the other volunteers and I sat around and talked and reminisced about the place, about how sad it is that we won't be able to go there any more, and talked about what other volunteering opportunities there are. We'll see.

Then I ran a bunch of errands. At the Scottsdale library, I spotted these two pennies under one of the self-checkout stations. Then I went to the customer service desk to have my movies opened (they put newer movies in a hard plastic case that they have to unlock). Under the counter there, I found this dime!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  1996, 2000, 2011
U.S. Mint:  D, D, P
Condition:  pennies are dirty and tarnished, dime is like new
Total Found Money To Date for 2013:  $.62

1 comment:

  1. Hello There,

    this is really very nice blog and looking very nice. this blog is very helpfull for shopping .. we want come back on this blog...

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...