My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Went to Walmart, Found a Penny

Today I went to Walmart to buy tax software (ugh, can you say procrastination?), kitty litter, and printer ink. On the way to my car, I spotted a penny under a car. It was barely under so I was able to snag it!

Then on my way to my home, I spotted something floating through the air. It landed on my windshield. A twenty dollar bill!*


*April Fool's. Sorry. I wish.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2008
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   Very bright and shiny
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.47

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails