My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Took a Walk and Found a Penny

Today I finally figured my taxes. This is a yearly task that I despise. I think about it, dwell on it, stew over it, and usually try to get it done in February, just to be done with it. For some reason this year I just kept putting it off. But yesterday, I bought the tax software so this morning I had a couple cups of coffee, checked email, diddled around and then loaded the CD into my computer and got busy. By 11:30, I was tooling through the papers, doing it. Getting it done.

So, by 2:00 I was finished. The check was written (only had to write one check, and will get a refund from the other guys). It about evens out, as it should, so the big bad government doesn't keep my money all year. Any way, it's such a nice day here that I decided to take a walk and enjoy the weather. I found this penny! When I got home I had this Easter card from my sister in the mail. Thanks, Kay!
 
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  ?
U.S. Mint:  ?
Condition:   Dirty, scuffed, and unreadable
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.48

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails