Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rode My Bike, Found 9 Pennies

This morning I walked around the parking lot here and found 2 pennies! One of them is a cute little Lincoln penny with the log cabin on the back. Love those pennies!

Then since the weather is perfect here, I rode my bike and took my magnet along. I parked my bike and walked behind a strip mall, found tons of junk with my magnet, and I found 7 more pennies!

I took this picture of the found money with some candles I made last night. I used some recycled food containers as candle molds.

Read about How to Make Candle Molds Using Recycled Food Containers here if you're curious about what these two candles were molded from.
 
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  9 pennies
Year:  5 = ???, 1958, 1967, 2003, 2009
U.S. Mint:  5 = ?, none, D, D, D
Condition:   These pennies range from shiny and bright to downright grody.
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.57

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...