Saturday, April 14, 2012

Found a Penny in a Parking Lot

Last night I watched the U.S. version of the movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I was a tad bored with it since I'd read the book and watched the Swedish version. I mean, I knew what was going to happen! It was still a good movie though. But I decided to pause the movie and got my doodle stuff and made this Zentangle doodle shown here.

Today I ran to the library to return that DVD (and some others) and when I came out, I spotted this penny in the parking lot. It was right next to a car door so I'm guessing someone reached in to their pocket for their keys and out popped the penny! Maybe not. Either way, it's mine now!


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1974
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   tarnished but fine
Total found money to date for 2012:  $3.47

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...