My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Found a Penny in a Parking Lot

Last night I watched the U.S. version of the movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I was a tad bored with it since I'd read the book and watched the Swedish version. I mean, I knew what was going to happen! It was still a good movie though. But I decided to pause the movie and got my doodle stuff and made this Zentangle doodle shown here.

Today I ran to the library to return that DVD (and some others) and when I came out, I spotted this penny in the parking lot. It was right next to a car door so I'm guessing someone reached in to their pocket for their keys and out popped the penny! Maybe not. Either way, it's mine now!


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1974
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   tarnished but fine
Total found money to date for 2012:  $3.47

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails