My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Found Four Pennies

Today I found one penny in the parking lot here then went to volunteer. Then I headed over to Fresh and Easy. In the parking lot, I spotted two pennies on the way in then one more when I came out!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  ?, 1988, 1996, 1967
U.S. Mint:  ?, D, D, D
Condition:   Three pennies are good, a bit tarnished, and one is a mess, unreadable.
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.61

2 comments:

  1. The pennies were good karma for your volunteering. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam. I volunteer every week and don't always find money but sure, that's it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails