Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Found 44 Cents!

Today I volunteered (it's Wednesday after all), then I took a walk since the weather has cooled off and it was perfect out! It has been a little windy and I was hoping I'd find some bills floating around. No such luck, but I did find some coins!

I walked down an alley with my trusty magnet and found a whopping 44 cents! What a great alley! Woo hoo!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  ?, ?, 1974, 1989, 1988, ?, 1990
U.S. Mint:  ?, ?, D, D, D, ?, D
Condition:   Mostly very dirty and tarnished
Total found money to date for 2012:  $3.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...