My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Found 44 Cents!

Today I volunteered (it's Wednesday after all), then I took a walk since the weather has cooled off and it was perfect out! It has been a little windy and I was hoping I'd find some bills floating around. No such luck, but I did find some coins!

I walked down an alley with my trusty magnet and found a whopping 44 cents! What a great alley! Woo hoo!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  ?, ?, 1974, 1989, 1988, ?, 1990
U.S. Mint:  ?, ?, D, D, D, ?, D
Condition:   Mostly very dirty and tarnished
Total found money to date for 2012:  $3.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails