Friday, April 13, 2012

Rode My Bike and Found 26 Cents!

Today I rode my bike to the post office and on the way home, I spotted this penny in the street. Then I rode down a couple of alleys and found the quarter! It was buried in the dirt but I was walking my bike, spotted a funky metal piece so reached down to get it. That's when I saw the edge of the quarter. Yay!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 quarter
Year:  2001, 1996
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:   scratched up and dingy
Total found money to date for 2012:  $3.46

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You found double the date today, so I'd say this Friday the 13th was a lucky day for you. 13 x 2 = 26 and that's how much you found! :) Way go go, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right, Pam! Ta da! I wish I could find double the money of that day every day of the month!

      Delete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...