My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Second Post of the Day: More Found Money!

Right before dark, I decided to walk around the complex a little while. I, of course, had to scope out the parking lot for coins! I didn't find anything right away but I did see a fluffy, black cat hop up on to the hood of a truck then on to a fence then up to the roof of a building! It lay down right there, about a foot from the edge. I think it must live in one of those units or it just likes the view from up there. 

It was pretty cute! If I'd had my camera with me, I would have taken a picture, but I didn't, so I didn't. I talked to the cat a little while, closed my eyes at it, and it closed its back at me. That means they like you. That's what I've read any way. 

Then I walked around the rest of the parking lot. Near the West end, between two cars, I spotted a dime! Then when I was picking it up, I saw the penny! Yay!

Oh, I found the little pitcher in the picture at Goodwill today. Isn't it cute?!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:  2007, 2008
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:   tarnished, shiny
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.74

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails