Saturday, April 7, 2012

Second Post of the Day: More Found Money!

Right before dark, I decided to walk around the complex a little while. I, of course, had to scope out the parking lot for coins! I didn't find anything right away but I did see a fluffy, black cat hop up on to the hood of a truck then on to a fence then up to the roof of a building! It lay down right there, about a foot from the edge. I think it must live in one of those units or it just likes the view from up there. 

It was pretty cute! If I'd had my camera with me, I would have taken a picture, but I didn't, so I didn't. I talked to the cat a little while, closed my eyes at it, and it closed its back at me. That means they like you. That's what I've read any way. 

Then I walked around the rest of the parking lot. Near the West end, between two cars, I spotted a dime! Then when I was picking it up, I saw the penny! Yay!

Oh, I found the little pitcher in the picture at Goodwill today. Isn't it cute?!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:  2007, 2008
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:   tarnished, shiny
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.74

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...