Friday, April 6, 2012

Found a Penny at Michael's Craft Store

Today as I was standing in line at Michael's to check out, I spotted this penny on the floor! I didn't have my camera with me and that might have been too obvious since there were lots of people around (but no one else grabbed it!). So, I took this photo when I got home of it with a rock I painted last night.

I also painted the jar lids shown here for an article I wrote (Jar Crafts). I hope I can keep my mitts outta the candy jars till Sunday! (They're for the grandkids.) I really should hide them!

If I don't find any money before then, Happy Easter, everyone! 

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1990
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   Fine, tarnished, but fine.
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.62

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...