My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Found a Penny at Michael's Craft Store

Today as I was standing in line at Michael's to check out, I spotted this penny on the floor! I didn't have my camera with me and that might have been too obvious since there were lots of people around (but no one else grabbed it!). So, I took this photo when I got home of it with a rock I painted last night.

I also painted the jar lids shown here for an article I wrote (Jar Crafts). I hope I can keep my mitts outta the candy jars till Sunday! (They're for the grandkids.) I really should hide them!

If I don't find any money before then, Happy Easter, everyone! 

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1990
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   Fine, tarnished, but fine.
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.62

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails