My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Dime That Got Away

Today I went to Fry's for a few things. As I was checking out at the self-checkout register, I noticed a dime on the floor and walked over toward it. Well, a Fry's employee was emptying the trash and was right there, practically on top of it. I realized he would get it and I wouldn't. Yep, I wasn't in the mood for a brawl over a dime so I retreated, paid for my groceries and came home.

But I did find a penny on the floor near the coin machine. Check those coin machines, people! At least the penny didn't get away.
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2003
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  shiny and tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.29

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails