Friday, July 26, 2013

The Dime That Got Away

Today I went to Fry's for a few things. As I was checking out at the self-checkout register, I noticed a dime on the floor and walked over toward it. Well, a Fry's employee was emptying the trash and was right there, practically on top of it. I realized he would get it and I wouldn't. Yep, I wasn't in the mood for a brawl over a dime so I retreated, paid for my groceries and came home.

But I did find a penny on the floor near the coin machine. Check those coin machines, people! At least the penny didn't get away.
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2003
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  shiny and tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...