My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Took the Walk of Shame and Found Some Money

Today I ventured out in the heat because it's half off day at Goodwill. I also needed to buy a few essentials. Here's what happened:

  • I went to Goodwill, shopped, paid money, but didn't find any money.
  • I walked to Big Lots!, which is in the same shopping center, walked in, found a penny on the floor, shopped, paid money. Well, here's where my excursion got interesting. I said I needed to buy some essentials. Yes, I bought toilet paper. A 12-roll pack. It was big. They didn't bag it. I had to do the walk of shame to get to my car. I passed a grocery store and the Goodwill to get there. I looked no one in the eye. In fact, I looked down and it paid off! I found a penny on the sidewalk!
  • I survived the walk of shame and secured my Goodwill and Big Lots! purchases in my car then walked to the grocery store, Fry's, not the one I'd already passed. I found a penny in the parking lot! 
  • Inside Fry's, I shopped, found a penny under the coin machine where people bring their change in to redeem it. Yay! Oh, and I paid for my groceries, and then I drove home.

All in all, it was a fun day finding money! And I found the nut and pop tab, too.

Have you found any money lately?


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  1975, 1995, 2008, 2011
U.S. Mint:  all D

Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.09



2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Bubblews :) I found a penny at the gas station Friday, and thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Great! I'm so glad you found a penny! I just love finding money!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails