Saturday, July 27, 2013

Grocery Store, Gas Station, Thrift Store = 12 Cents

I spent today with family and tonight driving home, I stopped at the grocery store (found a penny walking in), the gas station since I was running on fumes (found a penny while filling up), and the thrift store (found a dime when I walked in). 

I posed my found money next to a small treat I'll be enjoying in a bit.

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  2002, 2007; dime:  2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D

Condition:  all are a little worse for wear

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.41



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...