My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Found a Penny at the Grocery Store

Today I ran a few errands:  

~ I went to Sprouts and took advantage of the double ad Wednesday sales (they feature the previous week's sales and the upcoming week's sales each Wednesday; I love it!) but didn't find any money.

~ I went to the post office to mail my sister's birthday present. Here's one of them. (It's a mug rug / coaster.) Nope, I didn't find any money there.

~ I went to Fresh and Easy to get other groceries. In the change tray I found a penny. Yay!

Have you found any money today or lately? I hope so!


P.S.  It's a few hours after I wrote the post above. I just took my trash out to the dumpster. Guess what I saw when I peered down in there? Four pennies on the floor of the dumpster. What!? That's crazy. 

Last week (or a few weeks ago) I found two pennies in the dumpster and I was luckily able to reach them. Of course I couldn't reach the pennies today unless I'd climbed in and that's not gonna happen! Why do people throw money away? I truly do not understand this!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  penny
Year:  1994
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.04

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails