Thursday, July 25, 2013

Watched Four Customers Walk Past a Dime at Target

Today I went to Target for a gift for my grandson. I saw a coin from a distance in a checkout lane. There were two customers checking out, so I didn't feel like I could barge up there and say, "Excuse me" and get it. I wanted to, mind you, but I didn't. 

So, I left and did my shopping (I got him Uno and bought some cat treats) and came back and sure enough, the coin was still there. There were two different customers in line. I got in line behind them and watched them both walk right past the coin, which by now I could see was a dime.

When it was my turn to check out, I reached down and picked it up. It's amazing to me that four (at least four) people walked right by this money! But I'm not complaining!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  2003
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...