My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Found 7 Cents at Fresh and Easy


Today I drove over to see my grandkids. On the way I stopped at Fresh and Easy to check out the sale section and when I was checking out, spotted 2 pennies on the floor and a nickel in the change tray. Yippee!

I posed my find on a page from my Metropolitan Women Address Book; The Metropolitan Museum of Art. This page is captioned:


Woman with a Parrot
Edouard Manet, French, 1832 - 1883
Oil on Canvas (blah blah blah)

I've had this address book at least 10 years but only recently started using it since my little one I keep in my purse is literally falling apart.

Do you still use a "real" address book or is everything digital now?


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  pennies:  2001, 2010; nickel:  2000
U.S. Mint:  all D

Condition:  mostly shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $16.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails