My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Found a Dime at Sprouts

Today I ran some errands. I'll have company over the fourth and had to get groceries. At Sprouts, the first store I went to, I found a dime on the floor under one of the check out registers! 

I then went to the library and to Fresh and Easy but didn't find any more money.

Happy 4th of July, everyone!


P.S. I just went to Fry's since after going to two stores today I forgot the milk! While there I found a dime and a penny on the floor! Yay! So here's a photo of my 21 cents I found today!
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 2 dimes
Year:  1997, 1996, 1996
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D

Condition:  penny tarnished, dimes shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.02




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails