Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Found a Dime at Sprouts

Today I ran some errands. I'll have company over the fourth and had to get groceries. At Sprouts, the first store I went to, I found a dime on the floor under one of the check out registers! 

I then went to the library and to Fresh and Easy but didn't find any more money.

Happy 4th of July, everyone!


P.S. I just went to Fry's since after going to two stores today I forgot the milk! While there I found a dime and a penny on the floor! Yay! So here's a photo of my 21 cents I found today!
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 2 dimes
Year:  1997, 1996, 1996
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D

Condition:  penny tarnished, dimes shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.02




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...