My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Took a Walk, Had a Sauna, Found a Penny

It's hot again today (I know, shocking news), but I just went for a tiny walk (maybe 10 minutes). I walked across the street to the office building parking lot and found a penny! It had been a while, but I finally found another coin there!

Oh, I just watched a really good documentary today on Netflix. I wrote a short post about it:  Hitler's Children.  

If you haven't see it, I highly recommend it. It's also available on Amazon Prime or as a DVD. To check it out, click the image.

Have a good rest of your Sunday! 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  penny

Year:  2002
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: just a tad tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $16.54

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails