Sunday, June 23, 2013

Took a Walk, Had a Sauna, Found a Penny

It's hot again today (I know, shocking news), but I just went for a tiny walk (maybe 10 minutes). I walked across the street to the office building parking lot and found a penny! It had been a while, but I finally found another coin there!

Oh, I just watched a really good documentary today on Netflix. I wrote a short post about it:  Hitler's Children.  

If you haven't see it, I highly recommend it. It's also available on Amazon Prime or as a DVD. To check it out, click the image.

Have a good rest of your Sunday! 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  penny

Year:  2002
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: just a tad tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $16.54

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...