Thursday, June 6, 2013

Found a Penny in the Parking Lot

Today I was walking to my car to go volunteer, and I spotted this penny in the parking lot. It was face down, and that side was all scratched up. The face side shown here is half shiny, half tarnished (and kinda grimy with a dot of green something or other on it).

I really don't care though. It's a penny! 

I hadn't found any money since last Friday, so I was thinking ugh, when will I spot a coin? Since it's hot again here, I'm not going for walks--would you walk with a high of 108° F? Me neither! But I have been out running errands and still haven't found anything this week, till now!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2003 U.S. Mint:  D  Condition:  half shiny, half tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...