Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Volunteered, Got a Haircut, Went to the Store, Found a Dime, Got Gas, Found Two Pennies

Yes, I did a bunch of stuff and I found a little money. Yay! I read the Christian Science Monitor newspaper today (it airs late tonight so don't anticipate a large audience, and if there is one, they call all laugh at me trying to pronounce the proper nouns) and that went okay. It still took me almost two hours to record a 56-minute program. Oh well.

Then I went to get a haircut at Great Clips. I got Sarah, who did a decent job and didn't talk my ear off. Then I walked over to Fry's for a few things and spotted this dime on the floor!

Next I got gas and sitting right there on the aisle was the shiny penny. And in the next bay over I found the other penny! I paid $3.58 a gallon (I think) for gas. I've seen it cheaper ($3.32), but that price is for cash or debit cards. How much is it in your area?

As you can see I'm still sewing. No sense putting the stuff away till I have to, I always say.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  2011, 2013; dime:  2010
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition: pennies are shiny, dime is a mess

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $16.68



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...