My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Found 30 Cents But Only Brought Home 29 Cents

Today I sold some patches on Etsy so I had to run to the post office. I found a penny in the rocks just outside the post office!

Then I hit a Goodwill because it's half off day and I was already out and about. I found a penny on the floor near a cash register!

I walked over to Fry's, which is in the same shopping center, to get some fruit. I found a quarter on the floor near the self-checkout registers, a penny in the bakery area, and a penny near the cheese! 

This was a banner day! It really pays to go where people are! 

But a disappointing thing happened:  I actually saw another penny in the street, but it was stuck in the hot tar. From experience, I know better than to try to get those. Those coins are a goopy, sticky mess. So, I found 30 cents, but I only brought home 29 cents.

Have you found any money lately? 


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 quarter 

Year:  pennies:  1975, 1987, 2004, 2013; quarter:  1967
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  all D; quarter:  none  
Condition: range for tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $16.16

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails