My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Braved the Heat, Found a Nickel

Today the high here in Phoenix is supposed to reach 118. Yuck. I went out this morning to one Goodwill since it's half off day. I'm glad I did because I found some almost new double sheets and pillow case for $5.75 total. Then of course I found a few other things, but I really needed those new sheets for my pull out sofa bed. I only use the bed when I have company but the wire mechanisms on the bed frame seem to chew up sheets!

Then I headed over to Fresh and Easy because they sent out coupons for $5 off $20 (8 of the coupons for the next several weeks). I knew I could knock out $20 easily. As a bonus when I was checking out, I spotted this nickel on the floor under a check-out register! 

Then I came home. Just walking from my car to the stores and back to my car and from the car to my house gave me a headache. I'm okay now, but I'm staying in on these horrible days.

Later today I might have to start watching another season of Top Shot! I finished watching season four yesterday. Love that show! Have you seen it?

How's the weather in your parts? Found any money?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  nickel
Year:  2004
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $16.73

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails