Saturday, June 29, 2013

Braved the Heat, Found a Nickel

Today the high here in Phoenix is supposed to reach 118. Yuck. I went out this morning to one Goodwill since it's half off day. I'm glad I did because I found some almost new double sheets and pillow case for $5.75 total. Then of course I found a few other things, but I really needed those new sheets for my pull out sofa bed. I only use the bed when I have company but the wire mechanisms on the bed frame seem to chew up sheets!

Then I headed over to Fresh and Easy because they sent out coupons for $5 off $20 (8 of the coupons for the next several weeks). I knew I could knock out $20 easily. As a bonus when I was checking out, I spotted this nickel on the floor under a check-out register! 

Then I came home. Just walking from my car to the stores and back to my car and from the car to my house gave me a headache. I'm okay now, but I'm staying in on these horrible days.

Later today I might have to start watching another season of Top Shot! I finished watching season four yesterday. Love that show! Have you seen it?

How's the weather in your parts? Found any money?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  nickel
Year:  2004
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $16.73

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...