Friday, June 21, 2013

Found Three Coins Today

Today I went to see two of my cute grandkids and while there, we went to Hobby Lobby to get some fabric. I'm going to make my grandson a book bag. On the way in, my granddaughter found a penny!

On my way home, I stopped at the grocery store where I found a penny by the coin machine (I cannot believe people don't look around when they're done to see if they dropped any coins), a dime on the floor in front of the pharmacy counter, and a dime in the change tray! Ka ching!


Have you found any money lately?


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny, 2 dimes

Year:  penny:  1991; dimes:  1965, 2006
U.S. Mint:  penny:  none; dimes:  none, D
Condition: penny is tarnished, dimes are mostly shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $16.53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...