My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Found Three Coins Today

Today I went to see two of my cute grandkids and while there, we went to Hobby Lobby to get some fabric. I'm going to make my grandson a book bag. On the way in, my granddaughter found a penny!

On my way home, I stopped at the grocery store where I found a penny by the coin machine (I cannot believe people don't look around when they're done to see if they dropped any coins), a dime on the floor in front of the pharmacy counter, and a dime in the change tray! Ka ching!


Have you found any money lately?


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny, 2 dimes

Year:  penny:  1991; dimes:  1965, 2006
U.S. Mint:  penny:  none; dimes:  none, D
Condition: penny is tarnished, dimes are mostly shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $16.53

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails