My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Found 13 Cents Today!

Today I went to the post office but parked across the street and walked over. When I came out of the post office, I walked through the parking lot and saw these Dots lying there. I thought there were so pretty and colorful against the ugly pavement. (I added a link to these yummy goodies if you have a hankering for some Dots!)


And as I was digging my camera out of my purse, I spotted two pennies! Yay! So, I picked them up and walked across the street back to my car and to hit the Dollar Tree. On the way, I saw two more pennies in the street, but they were imbedded in the tar. I couldn't dig them out so I snapped a couple of photos. 

So, I trotted over to Dollar Tree and on the way I saw another penny! At Dollar Tree, guess what happened? I saw a dime under a shelf ledge. Yippee! I also found this tiny little spool of copper wire. Isn't it cute?


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 3 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  1985, 1992, 1993; dime:  1996
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition: pennies:  tarnished and dirty; dime:  shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $16.31

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails