Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Found a Penny in the Parking Lot on This Hot (Almost) Summer Day

Today I ran some errands: I went to the post office, the dollar store, then to Sprouts. Even though I scoped out the floors and parking lots, I didn't find any money.

Today I mailed a belated birthday gift to my nephew who likes rocks and geology. I made him a little pouch and added some rocks with labels for his rock collection. I think this little rock kit turned out kind of nice. 

If you need a fun gift that's educational, too, and want to give a pre-made rock collection, I added one that's available from Amazon.

I got home and while walking to my place, I spotted a penny! 

It's really hot here in Arizona. Ugh. It's 102 now with a projected high of 109. Yuck. Hope it's cooler where you are! At least we don't have humidity, making it feel like we're roasting instead of steaming.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
 
Year:  2005  
U.S. Mint:  D    
Condition:  shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.87

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...