My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Found a Penny in the Parking Lot on This Hot (Almost) Summer Day

Today I ran some errands: I went to the post office, the dollar store, then to Sprouts. Even though I scoped out the floors and parking lots, I didn't find any money.

Today I mailed a belated birthday gift to my nephew who likes rocks and geology. I made him a little pouch and added some rocks with labels for his rock collection. I think this little rock kit turned out kind of nice. 

If you need a fun gift that's educational, too, and want to give a pre-made rock collection, I added one that's available from Amazon.

I got home and while walking to my place, I spotted a penny! 

It's really hot here in Arizona. Ugh. It's 102 now with a projected high of 109. Yuck. Hope it's cooler where you are! At least we don't have humidity, making it feel like we're roasting instead of steaming.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
 
Year:  2005  
U.S. Mint:  D    
Condition:  shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.87

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails