My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Found a Penny on the Grocery Store Floor

Today I went to volunteer. I recorded two radio shows (just half hour each), but that show is good for a few weeks. Then another volunteer and I went to the cafeteria in the building and had a huge slice of pizza (each... we don't share). 

I had to run to the post office, so while I was out I ran to Fresh and Easy before heading home. When I was checking out, I spotted a penny on the floor!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny

Year:  1976
U.S. Mint:  none  
Condition:  tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.86

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails