My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Found Money -- Three Pennies at Fresh and Easy

After volunteering today, I headed over to Fresh and Easy. They've started a new program where customers swipe a Fresh and Easy card when you check out. And with the card, they have your address and they've been sending coupons in the mail. A really good one was expiring today so I used it! Buy one bakery item, get one free. So I got two chocolate croissants! Yum.

Anyway, about the found money. I found two pennies in the parking lot and one when I walked into the store! Yay! I decided not to take a picture today since we all know what three pennies look like.

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:  2010, 1998, ?
 U.S. Mint:  D, none, ?
Condition:  Shiny, tarnished, a mess
How much found money to date: $3.09 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails