Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Found Money -- Three Pennies at Fresh and Easy

After volunteering today, I headed over to Fresh and Easy. They've started a new program where customers swipe a Fresh and Easy card when you check out. And with the card, they have your address and they've been sending coupons in the mail. A really good one was expiring today so I used it! Buy one bakery item, get one free. So I got two chocolate croissants! Yum.

Anyway, about the found money. I found two pennies in the parking lot and one when I walked into the store! Yay! I decided not to take a picture today since we all know what three pennies look like.

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:  2010, 1998, ?
 U.S. Mint:  D, none, ?
Condition:  Shiny, tarnished, a mess
How much found money to date: $3.09 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...