My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Found Seven Cents

Today I was feeling creaky. Some days I get out of bed and am stiff and sore, which is one of the negatives of getting old, but it beats the alternative. But I usually loosen up. Today I wasn't loosening up, so I decided to put on my tennis shoes and take a walk.

Before I even left the condo complex, I found the two pennies in the photo that are shiny. Then I found the other five filthy dirty pennies while walking around the hood. They are so worn down and dirty that I can't read the dates on them.

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  7 pennies
Year:  1993, 1995, the other 5 = ??
 U.S. Mint:   D, D,  who knows, who knows, who knows, who knows, who knows
Condition:  2 shiny, 5 filthy dirty and unreadable
How much found money to date: $3.25 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails