Sunday, November 13, 2011

Found Two Cents in an Alley

I have become a vagrant. Well, not really, but I took my magnet on  a stick down an alley again today. This time I went across from the library behind some stores. I found these two pennies (plus a whole lot of junk like bits of tin, rusty nails, etc.). Fun! One of the dumpsters had a treasure trove of junk in front of it. I'm thinking when the garbage truck picks up those dumpsters, quite a bit of little stuff falls out onto the ground.

While I was searching, I spotted these two pennies! One of the pennies is such a mess that the front of it is so worn away that I can't see anything on it.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  1975, ?
 U.S. Mint:   none and can't read
Condition:  Tarnished, a mess--very dinged up
How much found money to date: $2.94 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...