My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Took a Walk, Found 10 Pennies

Today I took a walk and found, in total, 10 pennies! Wooo heee!

I found 3 in one spot, 2 in another, but all the rest were lonesome little fellers sitting in the dirt all by themselves. I didn't clean them. See how dirty they are? Yuck. Good enough for my found money jar though.

What about you? Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 10 pennies
Year:  too many to list and I can't read most of them (worn away and very dirty)
 U.S. Mint:  ??
Condition:  One is shiny, the others are filthy dirty, scratched, worn.
How much found money to date: $3.04 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails