Monday, November 14, 2011

Took a Walk, Found 10 Pennies

Today I took a walk and found, in total, 10 pennies! Wooo heee!

I found 3 in one spot, 2 in another, but all the rest were lonesome little fellers sitting in the dirt all by themselves. I didn't clean them. See how dirty they are? Yuck. Good enough for my found money jar though.

What about you? Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 10 pennies
Year:  too many to list and I can't read most of them (worn away and very dirty)
 U.S. Mint:  ??
Condition:  One is shiny, the others are filthy dirty, scratched, worn.
How much found money to date: $3.04 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...