My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful for Finding Two Cents at Love's

I drove to Tucson today to my daughter's for Thanksgiving. On the way, I stopped to get some more gas, even though I'd just bought gas earlier in the week. I decided to top it off and besides, I had to go wee wee.

As I entered the Love's gas station building, I spotted two pennies on the floor.

We ate too much, played with the little ones, and generally had a great Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  2004, 2011
 U.S. Mint:   D, D
Condition:  a tad tarnished, shiny and like new
How much found money to date: $3.30 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails