Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful for Finding Two Cents at Love's

I drove to Tucson today to my daughter's for Thanksgiving. On the way, I stopped to get some more gas, even though I'd just bought gas earlier in the week. I decided to top it off and besides, I had to go wee wee.

As I entered the Love's gas station building, I spotted two pennies on the floor.

We ate too much, played with the little ones, and generally had a great Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  2004, 2011
 U.S. Mint:   D, D
Condition:  a tad tarnished, shiny and like new
How much found money to date: $3.30 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...