Friday, November 25, 2011

Found 38 Cents on a Walk

Today I am boycotting Black Friday by not going to any stores (so far anyway). I don't plan to either. I am the kind of person who goes to Wal-mart in the middle of the day in the middle of the week to avoid as many people as possible. Shopping on Black Friday is just asking for it, to me.

So, after piddling around here this morning, doing some cleaning, goofing off online, you know the drill, I decided to go for a walk. I found that little pile of money! Yay!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  1993, 2006, 2010, 2005, 1982
 U.S. Mint:   none, D, D, P, none
Condition:  all kinda dirty
How much found money to date: $3.68 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...