Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Found Two Cents and a Bus Token from Sheboygan

That's right. A Sheboygan, Wisconsin bus token in Phoenix. I have no idea how it got here, but someone lost it and I found it. I ran out to the post office, the pet store, and the bank and found two pennies and that bus token. Score!

Okay, the question today (not that many people ever answer them) is have you ever been to Sheboygan, Wisconsin? And if so, YAY!, have you ever used a Sheboygan bus token/ridden a Sheboygan bus? (Can you tell I like the name Sheboygan?)

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1978, ?
 U.S. Mint:   D, ?
Condition:  just fine, a mess
How much found money to date: $3.28 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...