My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Found 3 Pennies Last Week

Last Wednesday I started a dog sitting job and on the drive there, I stopped at a gas station to use the little girl's room. In the parking lot, I found 3 pennies! 

I didn't find any more money while away and now that I'm back home, I'll try to get out and walk in the 'hood and see if I can find more coins and maybe even some bills!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  1978, 2012, 2014
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $29.51

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails