My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Found 15 Cents Today

Today was sort of overcast, cool and breezy, not unbearably hot at all so I spent some time off and on all day just moseying around. At one point I found a dime by a dumpster!

Then this evening I took a walk and found five pennies! One was in the street, three at a gas station all in different spots, and another in the street.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $28.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails