My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Found 35 Cents on a Bike Ride Today

This evening I rode my bike to the post office to mail a bill. I meandered through just about every parking lot on the way and ended up finding 35 cents!

Here's where I found the money:

  • 10 pennies:  at a gas station near the vacuums, in a fast food restaurant parking lot, in a liquor store drive through, on the sidewalk, and in a parking space
  • 1 quarter:  a fast food drive through
So weird. Yesterday I found a quarter and another today. I rarely find quarters and I've found one two days in a row. I can't believe I've found almost $30 so far this year and it's not even half over. Yay!

Have you found any money recently? Please let us know!


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  10 pennies, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto, mister
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $29.48

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails