Monday, May 11, 2015

Found 35 Cents on a Bike Ride Today

This evening I rode my bike to the post office to mail a bill. I meandered through just about every parking lot on the way and ended up finding 35 cents!

Here's where I found the money:

  • 10 pennies:  at a gas station near the vacuums, in a fast food restaurant parking lot, in a liquor store drive through, on the sidewalk, and in a parking space
  • 1 quarter:  a fast food drive through
So weird. Yesterday I found a quarter and another today. I rarely find quarters and I've found one two days in a row. I can't believe I've found almost $30 so far this year and it's not even half over. Yay!

Have you found any money recently? Please let us know!


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  10 pennies, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto, mister
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $29.48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...