Friday, May 22, 2015

77 Cents Puts Me Over $30 for the Year!

Today I ran some errands and found 27 cents! I was thrilled. Then I found a penny in my parking lot. Then I took a walk and found more! 

In total I found 77 cents today! All pennies and dimes as shown here.

This found money puts me over the $30 mark! So far this year, I've found $30.57! Yay!

I found this money in a grocery store, at a gas station, in some rocks, in the street (even put my car in park and got out to get a penny in front of me), and in a couple of parking lots.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  17 pennies, 6 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  yep, same as above
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $30.57


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...