My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, May 22, 2015

77 Cents Puts Me Over $30 for the Year!

Today I ran some errands and found 27 cents! I was thrilled. Then I found a penny in my parking lot. Then I took a walk and found more! 

In total I found 77 cents today! All pennies and dimes as shown here.

This found money puts me over the $30 mark! So far this year, I've found $30.57! Yay!

I found this money in a grocery store, at a gas station, in some rocks, in the street (even put my car in park and got out to get a penny in front of me), and in a couple of parking lots.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  17 pennies, 6 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  yep, same as above
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $30.57


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails