My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Found 27 Cents Today

Happy mother's day to all the moms out there. I was lucky enough to get to spend the day with some of my kids and grandkids and talked to the rest on the phone.

Later I took a walk and found a quarter in a parking space in front of a grocery store and 2 pennies somewhere along the line.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  2010, 2014; quarter:  1991
U.S. Mint:  D, D, P
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $29.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails