My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Found a Mess of Coins Today

This morning I went with a friend to breakfast then to a few stores. At an auto parts store I spotted something shiny between two display cases. A nickel and beside it a penny! Then in a parking lot I found another penny.

This afternoon I took a walk to the store and found 7 more pennies, 2 more nickels, and 2 dimes! I found these on the floor of the grocery store, in a coin machine, in a parking lot, next to an ATM. Yay!

A great day... found 44 cents total.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 3 nickels, 2 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $28.86


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails