My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Found 99 Cents and a Canadian 25-Cent Piece in Two Days

Yesterday I took a walk and found 71 cents. Today I rode my bike and found 53 cents. That's a total of $1.24. Actually I just checked the coins carefully and see that one of the "quarters" is really a Canadian 25-cent coin. So, I'm updating this to reflect this. I don't count foreign money in my found money total, but I think it's fun finding foreign coins!

Here's where I found this money:
  • at a gas station
  • in the street
  • in a fast food drive through lane
  • in a change tray at the grocery store
  • on the sidewalk
  • in several parking lots
Have you been lucky finding money lately? I hope so! Please let us know.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  14 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 2 quarters and 1 Canadian 25-cent piece
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  yep, same as above
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $32.83

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails