My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Found 7 U.S. Coins and 1 Mexican Coin

Today I walked up to Sprouts to get some fruit and vegetables. On the way there, I walked through a gas station and found a penny. Then I walked through a Starbucks drive through and found another penny. As I left Sprouts, I spotted a dime between two cars. 

Then I walked for several blocks and decided to check out the McDonald's where I found 2 pennies in the drive through and 1 penny next to the door to go inside. 

Then I walked through another gas station and saw what I thought was a dime but it turned out to be a Mexican 50 peso piece. I won't count it in my found money total. Later when I was almost home, I found a penny on the sidewalk! 

That's a total of 16 cents plus the Mexican coin. Yay!

One of the pennies is a 1944 penny (a wheat penny). Love finding those!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 dime, 1 Mexican 50 peso

Year:   pennies:  1944, 1983, 1999, 2013, 2013, 2013; dime:  2008; Mexican coin:  2012
U.S. Mint:  all U.S. coins D
Condition:  some tarnished, some shiny like new
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $5.47



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails