My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Found 73 Cents Today on a Walk

Today I took a walk and found 7 coins:

  • 1 penny in the street
  • 1 dime in the street
  • 1 penny on the sidewalk
  • 1 penny, 1 dime, and 2 quarters in a drive through lane
That's 73 cents. Love finding lots of coins especially silver ones. I posed this found money by some wire women with wild hair that I listed for sale in my Etsy shop.


Have you found any money today (or lately)?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 2 dimes, 2 quarters

Year:  pennies:  1974, 1994, 2003; dimes:  1989, 1993; quarters:  1965, 2006
U.S. Mint:  most D, one P, one no mark
Condition:  pennies tarnished, silver mostly shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $6.77


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails